So what are the differences between the Cha-Cha brand and the 100% natural human hair extension of the Hairound brand?
In fact, the two brands and the two types of hair we sell here on the site.
Between the two types of hair extensions - there are a number of very significant differences.
Here are the differences that will make it easier for you to choose the right hair extension for you.
Let's start with the question of what hair is made of?
Our Cha-Cha synthetic hair is made of Japanese synthetic hair that is similar to natural hair. For a video click here. The natural hair of our brand Hairound is made of 100% human hair.
The second interesting question is the question of price.
100% natural hair of Hairound, priced at only $350-490 for a full head (at least 100 grams), while Cha-Cha's synthetic hair is up to only $79 for the weight of hair between 70 and 120 grams.
What is the life time of each type of extensions?
- Synthetic hair - 1-2 weeks, but it depends on the level of use, the frequency of use, how you use and maintain hair.
- Natural hair - in proper use, hair will remain healthy and strong for about a year.
What is the overall appearance of each hair type?
- Synthetic hair - natural and absolutely stunning. Some customers claim that it even looks more beautiful than natural hair. You are invited to visit our store or our customer photo gallery to take a peek.
- Natural hair - stunning and completely natural! What else to say?
Is it possible to dye the hair?
- Synthetic hair - no (although we have clients claiming to have tried and succeeded)
- Natural hair - yes, but it is not recommended to bleach the hair.
What about shampoo and conditioner?
All types of hair extensions, both synthetic hair and natural hair, it is recommended to wash with a shampoo without salt. Use a high-quality hair conditioner to minimize entanglement and avoid unnecessary aggressive combing that can destroy the hair extensions.
Is it possible to style hair extensions?
- Natural Hair you can style your hair in any way. Of course, like our natural hair, hair extensions also lose some of the vital hair after frequent use of heat. Therefore, it is recommended to minimize as much as possible the use of styling tools.
- Synthetic Hair can be styled with a styling tool that can be adjusted to a temperature of up to 180 degrees. To curl the hair, use a low temperature of about 150 degrees and follow the instructions of the video.
And the bottom line?
Who likes 100% natural hair? Everyone. The disadvantage is that it is usually expensive hair.
And here comes the synthetic hair -
- It looks like natural hair!
- It is heat resistant up to 180 degrees.
- It's cheaper than a styling tool!
- It is suitable for events, photos, or just when you want to look particularly glamorous. It is suitable for one-time events because its life time is not as long as that of a natural hair extension.
- It is suitable for those who want to understand and feel what hair extensions are and how it feels before to purchase of natural hair that is more expensive.
- It is suitable for anyone who wants to add volume and length to her hair in seconds.
And, the hair is stunning, pleasant and closest to natural hair in terms of appearance!
What does the hair look like?
In the first picture, you can see the flip-in of synthetic hair extension.
In the second picture, you can see three hair extensions, made of 100% natural hair.
For the video that shows the synthetic hair - click here
Did you get the difference? Now just decide what fits you and ... make an enjoyable purchase!